A and I went on a date last night :
- Feeling like tourists in our own city while exploring the garden & chapel of the Carmelite Nuns;
- Wandering through the Champ des Possibles - a community-lead initiative to reclaim a previous 'no-man's land';
- Grabbed a bourbon lemonade at the newly inaugurated Marché des Possibles;
- Shared a pint at The Waverly;
- Chish & Fips (aka Fish & Chips) at Comptoir 21;
- Finished by some of the best ice cream in town at Kem Coba and running into some old friends in the winding queue.
And just because the summer magic (i.e. indulgence) doesn't need to end, there were waffles and bacon for breakfast this morning.
Have a great weekend, xo.