Vacation photos - Beautiful Bath

'ello 'ello, so I was in the UK recently to celebrate my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary.  Big stuff.  While I was there I spent a day hanging out with my brother in Bath, Somerset and naturally he took me out for breakfast as soon as I got of the train.  The awesome thing about my brother is that he's got a knack for finding some hidden gems - so I was pretty excited and we weaved our way through the city streets to make our way to the Wild Cafe.


David went for it and got a full English breakfast, complete with black pudding - not for the faint of heart, or stomach!


Meanwhile, still not sure what time zone I was in, I got something more plain... avocado on toast.



We spent the day exploring the several parks Bath has to offer...

David taking the time to stop and smell the blossoms

Joyful step

After a grey winter/spring in Montreal, I am so happy to see some COLOUR!

View from the Putney Bridge
We ended our day at Colonna & Small's, offering possibly the best coffee of my life with an equally delicious carrot cake.

Comments

Popular Posts