The Best Egg Sandwich You'll Ever Have

Ok, so I must to admit I do a lot of online "poaching" of breakfast ideas.  This one came from Smitten Kitchen (wow, just WOW) via A Cup of Jo (I generally never go a day without missing Joanna Goddard's blog).  Antoine added his own flare to the meal...

Bacon bits, rosemary, thyme, parsley, and yes, a Kraft single
I decided to pair my sandwich with a Jamie Oliver smoothie... (OT friends, remember the 32 steps to eating something you are averse to?  Antoine was able to bring this BANANA and mango smoothie to his mouth, then lick his lips - we are making headway!)


Antoine tried a piece of lemon loaf that I got him last week in Ottawa at Macarons and Madeleines (amazing Ottawa foodie find)...


At the end of the meal, Antoine was feeling rather plump and pleased with himself!

Oh the joys Fatbooth can provide..

Comments

Popular Posts